Phoca Maps plugin
This plugin allows to choose map from popular Phoca Maps component. You can choose which maps are displayed, and the way, they are inserted into the article.
This plugin was first presented in n3tTemplate 1.7.2.
Common usage of this plugin would be in combination with Phoca Maps Plugin, which allows to display maps inline in article.
If Yes selected, only published maps will be displayed. If No selected, all maps will be displayed, regardless its state.
Deteremines, how are displayed maps sorted.
- Oldest first - Oldest entries will be first
- Newest first - Newest entries will be first
- Alphabetically A-Z - Entries will be sorted aplhabetically A-Z
- Alphabetically Z-A - Entries will be sorted aplhabetically Z-A
Maximal items displayed. Empty value means no limit.
This setting influence the way selected map is inserted into the article.
- Map - Code for Phoca Maps Plugin to display map directly in the article will be inserted.
- Link - Code for Phoca Maps Plugin to link to map will be inserted.
- Custom - Selected map will be inserted into the article using the definition in the Custom code field.
Specify the cutom code to insert into the article. Use any HTML code. Following occurances will be replaced
- %ID% - ID of selected map.
- %ALIAS% - alias of selected map.
- %TITLE% - title of selected map.
- %DESCRIPTION% - description of selected map.