Folder plugin brings possibility to choose folder from your images directory or any other directly from the server. You can specify the home directory for choosing folder and define the way how selected folder is inserted to article.
This plugin was first presented in n3tTemplate 1.7.2.
Main usage of this plugin should be in combination with some image gallery plugin. It allows to easily choose folder, where images for gallery are stored.
This is root directory, where folders starts to display. It defaults to images. Be carefull setting this path, as wrong value can reveal folders on your webserver to unauthorized people.
How many levels of directory tree to display. Empty value means no limit. 0 (zero) means folders only within the base path are displayed. Any other number means how many levels of subfolders could be displayed.
If No, empty folders will not be displayed in the tree. if Yes, any folder will be displayed.
Maximal items (subfolders) displayed within one directory. Empty value means no limit.
This setting influence the way selected folder is inserted into the article.
- Simple Image Gallery Plugin - Code for Simple Image Gallery Plugin will be inserted.
- pPGallery Plugin - Code for pPGallery Plugin will be inserted.
- CSS Gallery Plugin - Code for CSS Gallery Plugin will be inserted.
- Mp3 Browser Plugin - Code for Mp3 Browser Plugin will be inserted.
- Custom - Folder will be inserted into the article using the definition in the Custom code field.
Specify the cutom code to insert into the article. Use any HTML code. Following occurances will be replaced
- %PATH% - path to chosen folder relative to basepath
- %BASEPATH% - base path from the settings