This plugin allows to choose poll from AcePolls component. You can choose which poll is displayed, and the way, it is inserted into the article.
This plugin was first presented in n3tTemplate 1.7.6.
Common usage of this plugin would be in combination with native AcePolls Plugin, which allows to display polls inline in article.
If Yes selected, only published polls will be displayed. If No selected, all polls will be displayed, regardless its state.
Deteremines, how are displayed polls sorted.
- Oldest first - Oldest entries will be first
- Newest first - Newest entries will be first
- Alphabetically A-Z - Entries will be sorted aplhabetically A-Z
- Alphabetically Z-A - Entries will be sorted aplhabetically Z-A
Maximal items displayed. Empty value means no limit.
This setting influence the way selected poll is inserted into the article.
- Plugin - Code for native AcePolls Plugin will be inserted.
- Custom - Selected poll will be inserted into the article using the definition in the Custom code field.
Specify the cutom code to insert into the article. Use any HTML code. Following occurances will be replaced
- %ID% - ID of selected poll.
- %ALIAS% - alias of selected poll.
- %TITLE% - title of selected poll.